All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who has ever given birth kws that a mother's worrying is never done. Parenting books give wildly contradictory advice, late-night Googling induces blind panic, and, in today's ultra-competitive environment, other parents just make you feel worse. This hilarious book, by first-time mother and Sunday Times columnist Francesca Hornak, captures perfectly the madness of modern parenting, with 101 worries all mums will have experienced themselves, on topics including food-throwing toddlers, techlogy-addicted teenagers, and an imaginary friend called Neil. Beautifully illustrated by rewned cartoonist Dorrance, this book is a welcome slice of light relief from all the fretting mums are expected to do these days.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Hornak has been a writer at Sunday Times Style Magazine since 2010, writing social commentary pieces including her satirical column History of the World in 100 Modern Objects, published as a book also available from Pavilion. She has also written for Grazia, Stylist, Elle, The Guardian, Marie Claire and Mother & Baby Magazine. She lives in London with her husband, also a journalist, and baby son, who has already given her ample material for this book.
- Author(s)Francesca Hornak
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.