CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionRelating faith to teenagers is tough. You kw that Christianity is more than a laundry list of do's and don'ts, but how should you explain this truth to the teens that you are teaching? What is the best way to guide them to personalize their faith?Worship-Centered Teaching will help you teach your teens to put faith and worship into practice in everyday life. Help them take their faith beyond the walls of the church as you guide your teenagers into the story of God. Worship-Centered Teaching provides both a theological foundation for youth ministry and practical advice for teaching spiritual growth. The authors explore faith development during adolescence as well as topics specific to the art and task of teaching, such as lesson planning, learning styles, and teaching methods.
- Author BiographyRick Edwards is the Pastor of Christian Formation at Christ Community Church of the Nazarene and served previously as editor for youth Sunday School curriculum for WordAction publishing. Jim Hampton is the Assistant Professor of Youth Ministry at Asbury Seminary, in Wilmore, KY. Prior to his position, Jim served as the Executive Editor for Barefoot Ministries, the Sr. Youth Ministry Editor for Nazarene Youth International, and as a youth pastor in Kansas City. Jim holds a Masters of Divinity from Nazarene Theological Seminary, and a Doctorate of Philosophy from the University of Kansas. Jim brings his wealth of experience and knowledge together in this, his third book for Christian youth.
- PublisherBarefoot Ministries of Kansas City
- Date of Publication11/06/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarefoot Ministries of Kansas City
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJim Hampton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.