All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if we worshiped without wars? What if we could be both zealously truthful and ecclesiastically diverse? Who is doing it right? What about music? Does anything else have the potential to teach and admonish God's people, unify them, and bring Him glory? Yet what else has caused so much confusion and strife among believers? Worship Like It Matters is a call for greater dependence on God's Word and His Spirit. It's a challenge to discern if the frameworks we've sanctioned as God's Way are Scriptural or if they have become idols, replacing the God we claim to serve. I dare t trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus' name.
- Author BiographyBrett Habing was the first kid to go from kindergarten through twelfth grade in his church's Christian school. He will forever be grateful for both the fantastic youth pastor and the music pastor he had as he grew up in his independent fundamental Baptist church. Among many other reasons, they were always approachable and always gracious with their time; they gave him his first regular song-leading experience; and they challenged him to sing in a competition. He liked music but really didn't know he could sing until he learned a couple songs and won the first competition that he entered. He won the national competition next. At Bob Jones University, Brett had excellent musical training for seven years and traveled to some churches with the president and other BJU groups. Brett taught at a conservative Christian college for well over a decade and traveled with groups to churches and schools throughout the United States and parts of Canada. Thyroid cancer put a nasty dent in his own singing, but post-cancer he has spent time in churches large and small and in schools public and private. Community groups, symphonic choirs, choral gigs-he has enjoyed music with outstanding musicians. Brett has also been blessed by those who just knew where to drop the needle in their private collection. Brett currently lives near Indianapolis with his wife, Deborah (an outstanding soprano), and his children, Aidan and Olivia.
- Author(s)Brett Wm Habing
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.