Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionFlipping the great presidential biography on its head, Worst. President. Ever. is an enlightening-and highly entertaining!-account of poor James Buchanan's presidency. This book proves once and for all that, well, few leaders could have done worse. But author Robert Strauss also explores with insight and humor the entire tion of ranking our presidents. He guides us through the POTUS rating game played by historians and others, the world of presidential history buffs, presidential sites, the presidency itself, and how and why the White House can often take the best measures out of even the most dedicated men.
- Author BiographyJournalist, educator, historian and author Robert Strauss has been a reporter for Sports Illustrated, a feature writer for the Philadelphia Daily News, a news and sports producer for an NBC affiliate, and a TV critic for the Philadelphia Inquirer and the Asbury Park Press. He has more than 1000 bylines in the New York Times, and also writes for the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, the Philadelphia newspapers, Sports Illustrated, Fortune, and more. He is the author of Daddy's Little Goalie. A father of two daughters, he lives in Haddonfield, New Jersey, with his wife Susan Warner.
- Author(s)Robert Strauss
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Note20 black & white halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.