All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $29.19
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $22.58Trending at AU $25.35
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Bee celebrates every kind of monster - warts and all! - in this hilarious, raucous tale about competition, friendship and finding your own unique place in the world. In this hilarious, raucous tale of competition, friendship and finding your own unique place in the world, Albert enters his pet monster, Sidney, in ...The Best Pet Monster in the World competition! And he has very high hopes. Sidney, however, is a rather gentle monster, who enjoys long soaks in bubble-filled baths while nibbling on some sugary fairy cakes. And a champion monster has to be, well, monstrous to win - they must be able to fly, full of parasites, super smelly, extremely warty and fiercely fire-breathing! Round after round, Sidney tries his hardest, but Albert soon begins to realize that Sidney's best talent might t be a very monstrous one after all...With ever-calamitous competition scenarios, witty one-liners and an action-packed gatefold, this is a wonderful celebration of every kind of monster - warts and all!
- Author BiographyWilliam Bee was born in London, but now lives in the English countryside. He is the author-illustrator of And the Train Goes..., And the Cars Go..., Whatever and Beware of the Frog. As well as writing children's books, he races a vintage sports car, is an international skier and, when at home, he tends his lawns and meadow. Kate Hindley lives and works in Worcestershire (home of the sauce). She studied illustration at Falmouth College of Art, and went on to work for two years as a children's print designer at a studio in Northampton, whilst working freelance on children's books and greetings cards. She has exhibited with her Girls Who Draw and Inkygoodness across the UK, and had a jolly good time painting up a totem pole for the Pictoplasma Character Walk exhibition 2011. Worst in Show is Kate's first picture book for Walker Books.
- Author(s)William Bee
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Notechiefly illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width255 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kate Hindley
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.