All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJack Reacher is the coolest continuing series character w on offer. --Stephen King, in Entertainment Weekly #1 New York Times bestselling author Lee Child follows the electrifying 61 Hours with his latest Reacher thriller--a story that hits the ground running and then accelerates all the way to a colossal showdown. There's deadly trouble in the corn country of Nebraska . . . and Jack Reacher walks right into it. First he falls foul of the Duncans, a local clan that has terrified an entire county into submission. But it's the unsolved case of a missing child, already decades-old, that Reacher can't let go. The Duncans want Reacher gone--and it's t just past secrets they're trying to hide. They're awaiting a secret shipment that's already late--and they have the kind of customers one can afford to any. For as dangerous as the Duncans are, they're just the bottom of a criminal food chain stretching halfway around the world. For Reacher, it would have made much more sense to keep on going, to put some distance between himself and the hard-core trouble that's bearing down on him. For Reacher, that was also impossible. Worth Dying For is the kind of explosive thriller only Lee Child could write and only Jack Reacher could survive--a heart-racing page-turner suspense fan will want to miss.
- Author BiographyLee Child is the author of fifteen Jack Reacher thrillers, including the New York Times bestsellers Persuader, The Enemy, One Shot, and The Hard Way, and the #1 bestsellers 61 Hours, Gone Tomorrow, Bad Luck and Trouble, and Nothing to Lose. His debut, Killing Floor, won both the Anthony and the Barry awards for Best First Mystery, and The Enemy won both the Barry and Nero awards for Best Novel. Foreign rights in the Reacher series have sold in more than forty territories. All titles have been optioned for major motion pictures. A native of England and a former television director, Child lives in New York City, where he is at work on his next thriller.
- Author(s)Lee Child
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJack Reacher Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Read byDick Hill
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.57
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.51
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.91
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $51.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.