All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionFour n-fiction topics - bugs, sharks, disaurs and the human body - are explored through fun scenarios and a Would you Rather question approach. From the revolting eating habits of bugs to the amazing senses of sharks, readers will decide what they'd rather eat, where they'd rather live and what super senses they'd rather have. With wrong or right answer, there are endless possibilities for discussion and extra facts and tes at the end of book encourage the reader to come up with their own questions.
- Author BiographyCamilla de le Bedoyere was a teacher for 10 years before she became a full-time nonfiction author. She has written more than 250 books for children. Camilla is currently Editor of the Children's Page of a British national newspaper.Mel Howells has been drawing seriously since the age of seven when she discovered she could draw horses' legs. She worked as a bookseller and in publishing but always preferred doodling. She draws using ink, watercolour and scratchy dip pens. She has a tiger striped rescue lurcher named Ted and she loves travelling to interesting places.
- Author(s)Camilla De La Bedoyere
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWould You Rather
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width236 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mel Howells
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.