All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the past decade, significant progress in molecular and cellular te- niques has greatly advanced our understanding of the wound healing p- cess. Many of these new techniques have been utilized in the context of more classic models of wound healing. The combination of new and classic approaches has allowed scientists to make exciting discoveries in the field of tissue repair, resulting in an explosion of information about the healing p- cess. Importantly, these new findings have great relevance beyond wound healing itself. The injury repair process cuts across many disciplines, exte- ing to such broad fields as cancer, inflammation, and atherosclerosis. The relevance of the field to these many disciplines has generated great interest in models and methods for the study of wound healing. The goal of Wound Healing: Methods and Protocols is to provide scientists from many dis- plines with a compendium of classic and contemporary protocols from r- ognized experts in the field of wound healing. We hope this volume will be useful t only to those working within the field itself, but also to scientists from other disciplines who wish to adapt wound healing models to their own experimental needs. The process of wound healing encompasses many different biologic p- cesses, including epithelial growth and differentiation, fibrous tissue prod- tion and function, angiogenesis, and inflammation.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number78
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight813 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAime Burns,Luisa A. DiPietro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.