All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealing the Wounded Child The wounded child cant be kept separate from you. If s/he is in fear, you need to love the one in fear. You must be willing to feel her pain. This is a sacred journey through fear to love. You must learn to approach the child, t as a judgmental parent, but as a loving one. For only love releases the pain. Only love gently brings the darkness into the light. The process of recovery does t end until there is one left to blame or shame, including yourself. It does t end until you can see the light behind your shadow. It is time w to take the little child into your arms and rock her and speak to her softly the words of love s/he needs to hear. Do t be afraid of her anger or her pain but remember that all s/he wants is love. and that is the only gift you can offer her.
- Author BiographyPaul Ferrini
- Author(s)Paul Ferrini
- PublisherHeartways Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Deerfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeartways Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date09/01/2013
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.