All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraining horses is dangerous - a head-to-head confrontation with 1,000 pounds of muscle takes courage. It is these same qualities that allow John and his uncle Gus to live in the beautiful high desert of Wyoming. A black horse trainer is a curiosity, at the very least, but the brutal murder of a young gay man pushes this small community to the teetering edge of intolerance. Highly praised for his storytelling and ability to address the toughest issues of our time with a touching originality, Everett offers a brilliant vel that explores a divided America.
- Author BiographyPercival Everett is a highly acclaimed American author, and his novels include Glyph, Watershed, Frenzy and Erasure, which won the inaugural Hurston/Wright Legacy Award for fiction. Everett teaches at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Percival Everett
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication14/08/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight183 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.