All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionGrammy-minated artist and television professional LynnMarie Rink spent her whole life running from the one thing that could save her-herself. When TV production professional and Grammy-minated artist LynnMarie Rink and her husband finally decided to start a family, her worst fears were realized when the doctor told them their baby would be born with Down syndrome. With humor and untamed honesty, Wrap Your Heart Around It is a memoir revealing LynnMarie's unique take on some heavy topics like depression, Down syndrome and co-dependency. She shares her belief that we are all special needs adults and that we all have wounds and behaviors that can either hinder or help us. LynnMarie's strength and conviction shows the reader that they too can discover what keeps them stuck in their destructive patterns, understand why they feel they can't get let go of fear and hurt and move forward in their own lives, how they can untangle their messes, and live in the w.
- Author BiographyLynnMarie is a five-time Grammy nominated performing artist. Her unique style of music, played on a rare instrument called a diatonic button accordion, has garnered her worldwide attention, as well as an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. She has performed all over the world and collaborated with some of the music industry's most respected artists like Chet Atkins, Hal Ketchum, Dobie Gray and Vince Gill. When she is not performing in front of the cameras, she is working behind the scenes as a television associate director and producer. She also recently wrote and appeared in her own off-Broadway production of Wrap Your Heart Around It. She performed the musical dramity in front sold-out audiences in New York City, and was awarded Best New Production by the United Solo Theater Festival. Her performances at The Falcon Theater in Burbank garnered rave reviews from the Los Angeles Times. LynnMarie lives in Nashville, Tennessee with her husband Jim and their son James.
- Author(s)LynnMarie Rink
- PublisherPermuted Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2017
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPost Hill Press
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.