All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWrapped Up: God s Ten Gifts for Women offers a healthy alternative to the false messages women hear today. Each chapter focuses on a different gift a woman is meant to discover and unwrap, ultimately leading to peace and fulfillment. Cheryl draws from her extensive kwledge of Old Testament women to unveil life lessons found in the rich history of our faith, and Teresa uses her media expertise to reveal how to counter the cultural messages that inundate women today. Together, the authors provide a timeless and timely look at God s life-giving gifts.
- Author BiographyTERESA TOMEO is a bestselling author, syndicated talk show host, and motivational speaker with thirty years of broadcasting experience. After a successful career in journalism, Teresa left secular media in 2000 to start Teresa Tomeo Communications, a motivational speaking and media consulting firm. Her daily morning radio program, Catholic Connections, is heard on over 200 Catholic stations nationwide as well as Sirius/XM Satellite Radio. She is a columnist and special correspondent for Our Sunday Visitor, and she has been featured on The O Reilly Factor, Fox News, and MSNBC discussing issues of faith and media awareness. She cohosts the new EWTN program, The Catholic View for Women. Her books include Extreme Makeover (Ignatius) and Noise (Ascension). CHERYL DICKOW is the author of several books, including the best-selling All Things Girl series she coauthored with Teresa Tomeo. Together they cohosted the EWTN thirteen-part TV series of the same name. Cheryl was a weekly podcaster on Deacon Tom Fox s Catholic Vitamins and she s a regular guest on Teresa Tomeo s Catholic Connections. She s been featured on Pat Gohn s Among Women podcast and Lisa Hendey s CatholicMom.com. Cheryl s numerous columns have appeared in the National Catholic Register, on Catholic Exchange, and on Catholic.net. A former teacher, Cheryl started her own publishing company, Bezalel Books, in 2007 to meet the need for Catholic books for kids and in the classroom. Cheryl lives in Michigan with her husband and sons.
- Author(s)Cheryl Dickow,Teresa Tomeo
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.