All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionTucker, I want to tell you a secret. Miss Ella curled my hand into a fist and showed it to me. Life is a battle, but you can't fight it with your fists. You got to fight it with your heart. An internationally famous photographer, Tucker Mason has traveled the world, capturing things other people don't see. But what Tucker himself can't see is how to let go of the past and forgive his father. On a sprawling Southern estate, Tucker and his younger brother, Mutt, were raised by their housekeeper, Miss Ella Rain, who loved the motherless boys like her own. Hiring her to take care of Waverly Hall and the boys was the only good thing their father ever did. When his brother escapes from a mental hospital and an old girlfriend appears with her son and a black eye, Tucker is forced to return home and face the agony of his own tragic past. Though Miss Ella has been gone for many years, Tuck can still hear her voice--and her prayers. But finding peace and starting anew will take a measure of grace that Tucker scarcely believes in.
- Author BiographyCharles Martin is a New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author of 12 novels. He and his wife, Christy, live in Jacksonville, Florida. Learn more about him at charlesmartinbooks.com. Facebook: Author.Charles.Martin Twitter: @storiedcareer
- Author(s)Charles Martin,Professor Charles Martin
- PublisherRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.