All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWrecking Ball, Bruce Springsteen's 17th studio album, is a statement on modern American life set to The Boss's perfect fusion of rock and folk/Americana. These authentic guitar TAB arrangements include melody, lyrics, and TAB. Titles: We Take Care of Our Own * Easy Money * Shackled and Drawn * Jack of All Trades * Death to My Hometown * This Depression * Wrecking Ball * You've Got It * Rocky Ground * Land of Hope and Dreams * We Are Alive.
- Author(s)Bruce Springsteen
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width228 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.