All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionHidden behind the walls of power, the corrupt and materialistic businesses, and the convenient death of every inconvenient whistle-blower, hides a secret organisation called the Wrecking Crew. For years they have been manipulating businesses and empowering Governments. They don't care what they do or how they do it, as long as the price is right - but this time they have gone too far. Now one man is on a mission to stop them. Eric Stone is trustworthy, easy-going and friendly - he's your all-round nice guy. His first rule in life was always Don't get involved, but when he discovers the shocking truth behind his friend's death, he feels compelled to act. Stone is stranger to risk, but the Wrecking Crew is the most dangerous adversary anyone has ever faced. Soon he and his friends are dragged into a desperate race for survival, where one can be trusted. Can Eric Stone destroy the Wrecking Crew, or will he become their next victim? Reviews Kept me on the edge of my seat. I didn't want to put it down. It was long eugh so that I could get my teeth into it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I found Wrecking Crew to be a captivating mystery vel. After a blunt start, putting me, as a reader, right into the middle of action and characters, the story line was very well developed all throughout the book. It was a pleasure to read about a hero, as Eric proved to be, to read about his adventures while investigating a mysterious death and as well, to find something that could t be missed to make the book very enjoyable to read, a love story. I have really enjoyed reading this book, and I believe as a fan of the kind, it is t always easy for me to say this about books. Wrecking Crew is awesome! I read a lot of books but this one stood out as one of the very best. It is about a secret group of undesirables who are sent out to rid England of problems that threaten their government or political agendas. The group has an assassin, a tech geek, some muscle, etc. Let's just say that they all have unique abilities that make them valuable assets to their team and a giant threat to anyone on their list. However they choose to mess with the wrong guy, and w his friends are hunting them. I don't want to give away too much but I will say that this book is filled with action, the story is excellent and the writing quality is superb. Great story. Well written, well researched and sufficiently good that I'll be looking for other works by this author. Different eugh from the standard vel that it was, well, vel. It is the best mystery/thriller/suspense book I have read in a long, long time. It has pretty much everything that makes me jump for joy! A great story, wonderfully written characters, humor, a bit of a love story, and most of all, it keeps you on your toes the whole time! I absolutely loved this book! Loved it, and highly recommend it!
- Author BiographyNick Albert was born in England and raised in a Royal Air Force family. After leaving college in 1979, he worked in retail management for several years, before moving to financial services as a training manager. In the mid-1980's he qualified as a martial arts instructor, and began a parallel career coaching sport. In search of a simpler life, and the opportunity to write full time, he and his wife, relocated to the rural west of Ireland in 2003.
- Author(s)Nick Albert
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.