All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWrestling to Rasslin' traces the roots of one of man's oldest competitive sports. Beginning in sporting bars in the late 1800s and graduating to Barnum sideshow tents, wrestling thrilled the world with such early athletes as William Muldoon and George Hackenschmidt. After World War II and the advent of television, wrestling took a turn toward the dramatic, emphasizing conflicts between good and evil.
- Author BiographyGerald W. Morton is Distinguished Research Professor of English and Philosophy at Auburn University at Montgomery. George M. O Brien is professor emeritus of German and Latin in the Department of Foreign Languages at the University of Minnesota, Duluth.
- Author(s)George M. O'Brien,Gerald W. Morton
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBowling Green
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowling Green University Popular Press,US
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.