All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionAs a Wrinkly, chances are you've already travelled extensively and seen what the world has to offer. Those long coach, train and plane journeys that cause younger travellers to stare enthusiastically through windows have long since lost their appeal. You basically have two options: catch up on some sleep or find a way to stimulate your mind as you Wrinklie's Travel Puzzles are the perfect antidote to traveller's torpor - with a host of diverse brain-teasers, logic problems and mental conundrums, you're guaranteed to reach your destination in a better frame of mind.
- Author BiographyMatthew Donegan is a puzzle compiler and checker based in London.
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Content Note150 puzzle artworks approx
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.