All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionOld is the new young! Grey is the new black! Rocking chairs are the new rock 'n' roll! Saga-louts are the new lager-louts! This sparkling collection of wrinklie wit and wisdom is proof-positive that the stereotypes of knitting grannies and doddering granddads just aren't true anymore - if, indeed, they ever were. Senior citizens are t going gentle into that good night. They're still out there, living life to the full, taking on new challenges and showing us how to grow old disgracefully. It's all in here: life, love, the universe, and Viagra. Coffin-dodgers will find lots of laughs, inspiration and 'Yes, that's me!' moments, and whippersnappers who are still some way off the free bus-pass can pick up lots of valuable tips on how to cope when the inevitable happens. Because as Maurice Chevalier said, 'Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.'
- Author BiographyRosemarie Jarski writes screenplays and compiles anthologies. Her previous publications include Hollywood Wit and Wisecracks (Prion). Fathers' Wit was published by Prion in 2005 and she has written many books since then. She lives in Chesire.
- Author(s)Rosemarie Jarski
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Weight322 g
- Width117 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.