All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionTWELVE-YEAR-OLD GRACIE IS always flying under the radar of her overworked parents and outspoken siblings. But when she buys an old journal at a yard sale, Gracie is stunned to realize that everything she writes in the journal comes true though sometimes in unexpected ways. At first Gracie uses the journal selfishly, controlling her mother s BlackBerry and eliminating the dress code at school. But then she starts to think about bigger issues: what about world hunger? Global warming? World peace Unfortunately, before she can make headway on any of those issues, the journal falls into the wrong hands and soon Gracie and her best friend/crush Dylan are rushing around town trying to undo the damage! This fun, warm, emotionally honest vel is both a fantastic adventure and a testament to the power of writing to change the world. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyLisa Williams Kline lives with her family in Mooreville, North Carolina. Check her out on the Web at www.lisawilliamskline.com. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Lisa Williams Kline
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Weight141 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.