All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionWrite Your Book! will inspire, guide, and coach you through the process of writing a nfiction, informational book that will establish your expertise and market your business. It is a nine-step program that will introduce you to an invative and highly effective way to write an excellent book. From identifying your best approach to your topic to completing the final page, Write Your Book will move you forward, step by step, to the completion of your book - the book that will skyrocket your brand and business. An important and critical feature of Write Your Book is the in-depth writing instruction that will t only help you develop a successful writing process, but will also result in a powerful writing voice for your book. Remember, to successfully brand yourself with a book, you want your book to t just offer information, but to also highlight you. A strong writing voice will do this!
- Author BiographySakada has been teaching writing since 2000, when she graduated with her MFA in Creative Writing from Antioch University. Her B.A. from the University of Michigan is in Journalism. She has taught writing in a variety of situations, from skid row workshops to university classrooms, in graduate and undergraduate programs. Sakada left a full-time university position to launch GeniusWork Writing, which includes the Write Your Book program. She serves as a consultant, coach, teacher, and workshop facilitator for private clients. She is also available as a speaker.
- PublisherGeniuswork Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeniuswork Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.