All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful secret and a fresh approach to writing bestselling fiction! What's the best way to write a next level vel? Some writers start at the beginning and let the story unfold without a plan. They are called pantsers, because they write by the seat of the pants. Other writers plan and outline and kw the ending before they start. These are the plotters. The two sides never seem to agree with each other on the best approach. But what if it's t the beginning or the end that is the key to a successful book? What if, amazing as it may seem, the place to begin writing your vel is in the very middle of the story? According to #1 bestselling writing teacher James Scott Bell, that's exactly where you'll find your story's heart and heat. Bell's Mirror Moment is the secret, and its power is available to any writer, at any stage of the writing process. Bringing together years of craft study and personal discovery, Bell presents a truly unique approach to writing a vel, one that will stand the test of time and serve you all your writing life. I need three things before I tackle a new vel: Diet Coke, a laptop, and my dog-eared copies of James Scott Bell's books on writing craft! - Kami Garcia, #1 NYT Times & International Bestselling author
- Author BiographyJames Scott Bell is a bestselling thriller author and writing coach.
- Author(s)James Scott Bell
- PublisherCompendium Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompendium Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Other
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.29
- AU $15.33Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.