All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionNik Morton has been writing for over forty years, honing his craft. He writes genre fiction, whether that s science fiction, horror, crime, thriller, romance or westerns. To date he has 15 books under several pseudonyms. His westerns are usually written under the name Ross Morton. Within these pages you can discover how to write a western from the initial ideas, through the preparation and research, to those all-important character studies and plots. And you can do it in 30 days!
- Author BiographyNik is a published author of 15 books of fiction, in several genres. He has sold hundreds of articles and 120 short stories. He is also editor in chief of Solstice Publishing, a US publisher. He lives in Spain.
- Author(s)Nik Morton
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCompass Books
- Weight245 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.