Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDavid has a sanctified imagination, likes to think outside the box, and help others see things in a new light. Who else but David would write about God's Addiction, God's Divorce, the Family of Judas Iscariot Sues Christians, God's Tattoo, Forgiving God, Anti-Devil, The Pagan Evangelist, Imagine Gethsemane With A Dysfunctional God, When God Dreams About This World and more? David also writes about Bible experiences placed in modern settings, Bible incidents reported through the eyes of the media, and his saddest writing. David Bender is a misplaced Cornhusker living near Corinth, in rtheast Mississippi. He has two grown, married daughters and four grandchildren. He is presently the benevolence director at Church of the Crossroads, Corinth, MS, assisting people in need of food or utility assistance. David has a B.A. in theology, and an M.B.A. from the University of Tennessee at Chattaoga. He has years of experience supervising in manufacturing environments, and helping employees develop into the workers they are capable of being. He has succeeded in spite of a troubled childhood and setbacks in life. David started his readneck writing a couple of decades ago and hasn't tired of it yet.
- Author(s)David Bender
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.