All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis n-fiction reference work collects the interviews and submissions of fiction and n-fiction writers who discuss the impact of libraries on their career development. Numerous transcripts, photos, biographies, library quotations, foottes, a glossary, and an index present the information as a teaching tool for the reader. The contributors cross gender, race, political, philosophical, cultural, subject, and genre lines. Each had something significant to share about the importance of the library to the writer.
- Author BiographyLee McQueen has a Master of Library Science from State University of New York at Buffalo, a Bachelor of Arts from Xavier University of Louisiana, and coursework in public affairs at the University of Texas at Austin. She has been both a librarian and a bookstore owner. Now editor and publisher at McQueen Press, she also takes on writing and research assignments. Lee is a member of Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers and meets regularly with University of Denver Writing Center. Other projects with McQueenPress include the novels Kenzi and Celara Sun, the screenplay SUDAN: The Lion of Truth, plus the non-fiction Writer in the Library! 41 Writers Reveal How They Use Libraries to Develop Their Skill, Craft & Careers.
- Author(s)Lee McQueen
- PublisherMcQueen Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcQueen Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.