All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionWrites of Passage captures the essence of a universal human experience in literature that has enticed generations of readers: that moment in both fictional and real life when incence and naivete evolve into an understanding of the world's greater moral complexity. Collected from the last twenty-five years of The Hudson Review, the stories and memoirs in this book, by both emerging writers and established storytellers like Elizabeth Spencer, William Trevor, and Tennessee Williams, were first published in the literary quarterly based on their own merits, without regard to a developing genre. The editors of The Hudson Review became aware of a unifying theme through the magazine's Writers in the Schools program, which brought many of these works to students in two Harlem high schools.
- Author BiographyPaula Deitz has been the editor of The Hudson Review since 1998. Dean Flower is professor of English Language and Literature at Smith College and an advisory editor for The Hudson Review.
- PublisherIvan R Dee, Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2008
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvan R Dee, Inc
- Weight735 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byPaula Deitz
- Introduction byDean Flower
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.