All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWrite in English like a native speaker! Taking a developmental approach to improvingwriting skills, Writing Better English helps you increase your levels of proficiency in both grammar and vocabulary. Before tackling sentence structures, the book helps you reinforce those grammar elements you may have trouble with, like verb tenses and prouns. You'll then expand your written communication abilities through comprehensive explanations, skill-building exercises, and practical writing activities.
- Author BiographyEd Swick has taught ESL for more than 30 years. During this time, he has written numerous titles on the subject.
- Author(s)Ed Swick
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleEnglish Dictionary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight372 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.