All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting Classified and Unclassified Papers for National Security is designed to serve as a style guide for those in the intelligence profession and for those aspiring to that career and pursuing studies in intelligence, national security, homeland security, or homeland defense. It provides essential information and guidelines regarding the preparation of written products to satisfy the intended consumers. This desktop reference is essential for career intelligence professionals and as a reference book for students.
- Author BiographyJames S. Major spent 40 years in intelligence, serving in both military and civilian capacity, in assignments at the tactical, operational, strategic, and national levels. He has previously written 15 books, all published by the U.S. Government, and in 1997 he was awarded the National Intelligence Medal of Achievement.
- Author(s)James S. Major
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2008
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleSecurity and Professional Intelligence Education Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.