All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis seminal collection of essays critiquing ethgraphy as literature is augmented with a new foreword by Kim Fortun, exploring the ways in which Writing Culture has changed the face of ethgraphy over the last 25 years.
- Author BiographyJames Clifford is Professor, History of Consciousness Department, at the University of California, Santa Cruz. George E. Marcus is Chancellor's Professor, Department of Anthropology, at the University of California, Irvine.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 b/w photograph
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGeorge E. Marcus,James Clifford
- Foreword byMichael A. Fortun,Kim Fortun
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.