Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.32+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding interviews with several of America's leading environmental writers, this volume addresses the intersections between writing and nature.
- Author BiographySidney I. Dobrin is Associate Professor of English and Director of Writing Programs at the University of Florida. He has published many books, including (with Christian R. Weisser) Natural Discourse: Toward Ecocomposition, also published by SUNY Press. Christopher J. Keller is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Texas-Pan American.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2005
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byChristopher J. Keller,Sidney I. Dobrin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.