All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionExploring writing as a practice, Boulter draws from the work of writers and theorists to show how cultural and literary debates can help writers enhance their own fiction. Negotiating the creative-critical crossover, this is an approachable book that helps students develop practical writing skills and a critical awareness of creative possibilities.
- Author BiographyAMANDA BOULTER is Senior Lecturer in English and Creative Writing at the University of Winchester, UK. She is the author of Around the Houses and Back Around the Houses both published by Serpent's Tail.
- Author(s)Amanda Boulter
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleApproaches to Writing
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight259 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.