All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
About this product
- DescriptionTake your fiction to that next level, where agents and editors sit up and take tice - and where readers keep coming back for more! Writing Fiction for All You're Worth contains the best of James Scott Bell's articles and blog posts on writing, easily searchable under these headings: The Writing World, The Writing Life, and The Writing Craft. And you'll get never before published material, including a first-ever look into Jim's secret writing tebook, the manual he put together over the years for his own use in writing numerous bestsellers. For the first time he's sharing a glimpse into the tes he compiled on his way to publishing success. Plus, a special module on getting into e-publishing, which is a must read if you want to have a career selling e-books successfully.
- Author BiographyJames Scott Bell is the #1 bestselling author of the craft classic Plot & Structure, as well as Revision & Self-Editing for Publication, The Art of War for Writers and Conflict & Suspense. He's had several thrillers make the bestseller list, and his novella, One More Lie, was a finalist for the prestigious International Thriller Writers Award. He lives and writes in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)James Scott Bell
- PublisherCompendium Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompendium Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.