All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWant to avoid misunderstandings? Want to get your opinion across clearly? Want to get the marks your hard work deserves? Writing Good English for Students draws on the experience and skills of journalists who have spent decades perfecting the art of writing and editing English that can be understood. Yes it will explain - clearly and simply - when to say 'is' and when to say 'are'. It will involve the mystery of its, it's and that damned apostrophe. And there's a sensible guidance on how knicker-twisting commas are worth (short answer: t much). This is NOT a conventional textbook. It does NOT replace your other books, but it WILL help you get the marks, the results and the jobs you want.
- Author BiographyTony Kleu is a Sydney Morning Herald subeditor who has worked on newspapers in Australia, Africa and England. He has been a journalist for far too long.
- Author(s)Tony Kleu
- PublisherJohn Fairfax Publications Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Fairfax Publications Pty Ltd
- Weight155 g
- Width148 mm
- Height207 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.