All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow that you have begun to master spoken Japanese with the two volumes of 'Japanese with Ease', and you want to learn how to write this fascinating language, 'Writing Japanese with Ease' is the book for you! You will learn the fundamentals of writing the characters of traditional Japan, borrowed from Chinese (Kanji). The book follows the 99 lessons of 'Japanese with Ease', presenting the characters in order of appearance throughout the two volumes. The book lists each Kanji with its radical, its number of strokes, the different pronunciations of the character, and -- of course -- its meaning. For development of your writing skills, the stroke-by-stroke character lay-out will be very useful, teaching you the rules of writing Kanji. Dont miss the useful appendices such as the Table of Radicals, the Index listing Kanji by number of strokes, as well as the dialogue texts of Japanese with Ease, given in standard written Japanese.
- Author(s)Catherine Garnier,Toshiko Mori
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationChennevieres-sur-Marne
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Noteillus
- Weight242 g
- Width180 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.17
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.