All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries
Save on Dictionaries
- AU $52.68Trending at AU $60.39
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $23.27
About this product
- DescriptionMany long to write a book. They dream of having a book on their shelves, with their name on the cover. Many dream of writing a vel, but the competition is fierce. The proportion of n-fiction to fiction books however, is at least five or six to one. Which would you choose to write? There is a huge demand for n-fiction books, so if you consider yourself an expert on a certain subject you could write a book about it and have a good chance of getting it published. Whether you are a beginner or an established writer, this step-by-step guide will lead you along the path to success and publication.
- Author BiographyGordon Wells has published nearly 60 books and several hundred feature articles. His non-fiction books range from traffic engineering to writing techniques and, for children, from dinosaurs to astronomy and creative writing. Gordon has also written 11 childrens novels, more than 30 book-length Commando picture stories, and scripted over 200 one-page non-fiction picture stories for a childrens weekly magazine.
- Author(s)Gordon Wells
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.