All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor success as a n-fiction writer, you need to be sure that your writing fulfills a need, whether that is teaching new skills, entertaining your audience or providing valuable information. It also needs to be well organised, well written and overall a pleasure to read. Many good writers fail to get their work published because they do t analyse the market carefully eugh or target their submissions appropriately. This book will help you develop all the skills you need and will show you how to maximise your chances of producing work that sells.
- Author(s)Jackie Sherman
- PublisherEmerald Publishing
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEmerald Publishing
- Weight243 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.