All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionBooks in this series show children how to write different types of stories. Key features of each genre are explained, top tips are given, and readers are guided through the story writing process. Engaging photographs, eye-catching illustrations, and a wealth of ideas bring each genre to life. A themed story running throughout each book draws readers in, offers concrete examples of how the tips can be put into practice and will inspire readers to get writing their own stories.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Writing Stories
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Contained items statementContains 6 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.