All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany students tire of writing essays and research papers day in and day out. This guide provides numerous ways to incorporate multiple methods of writing in their classroom. Scott Whipple includes more than 180 types of writing activities that can be assigned in U.S. History courses. Special features include: * In-class writing tasks * Homework assignments * Unit projects and semester projects * Opening and closing activities * A full definition and explanation of each writing strategy Good writing does t have to be limited to the English classroom, and this book provides ample opportunities for teachers to challenge students to become quality writers. Writing Strategies for U.S. History Classes will be of interest to secondary social science teachers and curriculum directors.
- Author BiographyScott Whipple is the Social Science Department coordinator and classroom teacher at West Salem High School in Salem, Oregon.
- Author(s)Scott Whipple
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/06/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.