Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its third edition and reflecting changes in the Primary National Strategy, this best-selling textbook introduces primary teachers to key issues in the teaching of writing. Strongly rooted in classroom practice, the book includes: * the history, theory and practice of teaching writing * children writing in and out of school * EAL and gender issues in writing * the development of writing across the years of the primary school * planning classroom routines and organising resources * balancing the composition and transcription elements in writing * monitoring and assessing writing * meeting individual needs * managing specific learning difficulties in writing, such as dyslexia With its companion Reading under Control (also in its third edition), this book provides undergraduate and postgraduate teachers with comprehensive guidance for the teaching of literacy.
- Author BiographyJudith Graham recently retired as a Principal Lecturer from Roehampton University. Alison Kelly is Subject Leader for English Education (primary) at Roehampton University, teaching on undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- PublisherDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 69 black & white line drawings
- Weight648 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAlison Kelly,Judith Graham
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.