All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA light-hearted but very useful guide to the ins and outs of business writing. So much of success in business depends on writing well. From resumes to reports, proposals to presentations, Writing Well for Business Success will help you communicate your ideas clearly, quickly and effectively. It will help you: Distil your message into a well-targeted statement; Ace the elements of style; Write what you want to say in emails, business plans and more; Master the tricks of editing yourself.
- Author BiographySandra E. Lamb is the award-winning author of How to Write It: A Complete Guide to Everything You'll Ever Write. A former columnist for The Denver Post and The Rocky Mountain News, she has written relationship/psychology articles for national women's magazines such as Family Circle and Woman's Day. She lives in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Sandra E. Lamb
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.