All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical step-by-step guide covers both qualitative and quantitative dissertations. It is customized for MBA students, to reflect: length of MBA dissertations; typical MBA course structures; previous experience of students; and MBA assessment criteria. Each stage of the dissertation process is covered, from research design through to presentation, illustrated with plentiful examples. It emphasizes the evaluation of material and how to make the best use of one's tutor.
- Author BiographyBrian White was formerly Principal Lecturer at the Lincoln School of Management at the University of Lincoln. He has many years of experience tutoring students from a wide range of countries on dissertation presentation.
- Author(s)Brian White
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication09/05/2002
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.