All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many books available that will guide the academic to substantive academic writing. However, approximately 85% of publications are written by 15% of the academic population. Many academics experience the writing process as very difficult and painful, and give up writing rather than trying to surmount the obstacles. Writing Your Way to Success takes a fresh look at the publishing game and offers tried and true strategies that allowed two new academics to experience publishing success. It certainly will help you too!
- Author BiographySusan Drake and Glen Jones have collaborated on numerious writing projects. Dr. Drake teaches in the Brock University College of Education in Ontario, Canada. Dr. Jones teaches at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Dr Susan M Drake,Glen A Jones
- PublisherNew Forums Press
- Date of Publication15/07/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Forums Faculty Development
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Forums Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.