All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionCombining advice on writing about literature with a range of critical essays, this volume seeks to introduce the student to some of the conventions of English studies and presents the skills in critical writing as a key part of the discipline.'
- Author BiographyW.F. Garrett-Petts is Associate Professor of English at the University College of the Cariboo, where he teaches literature, rhetoric and composition, and critical theory. He has published widely on reading theory, contemporary literature, composition, and interdisciplinary practices.
- Author(s)W.F. Garrett-Petts
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Weight226 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.