All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe story begins when some committed and curious teachers from the Red Clay Writing Project gathered into a teacher inquiry community to spend a year focusing on and documenting their experiences with one of their most disenfranchised students. By analysing and rethinking what they do in the classroom and why they do it, the authors come to re-imagine who they are as teachers and as human beings. These honest and compelling stories about connecting with one student uncover valuable insights for becoming more responsive to all students. The book introduces the Oral Inquiry Process and examines its role in fostering critical awareness among educators. Perfect for use in teacher preparation courses and professional learning groups, the text includes prompts at the end of each chapter to support teacher-writer groups, along with a suggested writing exercise.
- Author Biography<strong>Stephanie Jones</strong> is associate professor in the department of educational theory and practice at The University of Georgia, and co-director of the Red Clay Writing Project. Her books include <em>The Reading Turn-Around: A Five-Part Framework for Differentiated Instruction</em>.
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Weight227 g
- Width171 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byStephanie Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.