CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is full of practical advice and useful examples to help students and engineers write clearly, accurately and impressively. This updated third edition offers help on spelling, grammar and punctuation, choosing an appropriate format and using it accurately, presenting mathematical material clearly, writing for publication, and above all producing accurate and readable text. It is an essential aid for today's engineers.
- Author BiographyJOAN VAN EMDEN is senior consultant for the Jove Centre, which specialises in technical communication, both written and spoken, and a Visiting Lecturer at the University of Reading, UK. She speaks regularly at conferences and has written a number of books on the subject including Presentation Skills for Students with Lucinda Becker.
- Author(s)Joan Van Emden
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication29/04/2005
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePalgrave Study Skills
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight223 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.