All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting for Impact is an invative and broad-ranging new course for learners of business English who want to excel at writing. The course's 12 modules take learners through the topics they will need to succeed in business. It covers a wide variety of topics from emails and letters to meeting minutes and agendas. The progressive syllabus ensures learners will improve their overall kwledge and ability in writing. The course comes with an audio CD, which provides both tips and input on producing written documents in a business setting and extracts from meetings and phone calls. There are also full Trainer's Notes for the teacher and templates to aid learners in producing a range of written communications, which can be downloaded online.
- Author(s)Tim Banks
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleCambridge Business Skills
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. ports.
- Weight270 g
- Width196 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
- Running Time40
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.