All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this popular book combines the theory and practice of academic writing for nursing and midwifery students. Developing understanding of the basics of academic writing and cognitive processes such as reflection and critical thinking, this text is an invaluable resource for learners at all levels.
- Author BiographyJULIO GIMENEZ is a Lecturer in English Language and Academic Writing at the Centre for English Language Education, University of Nottingham, UK. His research interests are in the areas of academic literacies, workplace communication, and discourse analysis. His publications have appeared in international journals and edited collections in his areas of interest.
- Author(s)Julio Gimenez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/05/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePalgrave Study Skills
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight286 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.