All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in an engaging, anecdotal tone, Yvonne Grace gives advice on: getting an agent; the type of writer television is looking for; the tool kit a television writer needs; the writer/script editor relationship; how to structure a storyline; how to write good treatments and outlines; what a long running format teaches writers. Packed full of useful insights, links and information, the book includes interviews with successful television writers working today, pointers on how to work collaboratively in the industry and how to make good contacts.
- Author BiographyYvonne Grace is an award-winning television drama producer with 20 years experience in script editing, script development, and drama production forthe BBC and other networks, andshe has worked on shows such as EastEnders, Crossroads, and many more. She helps writers write better scripts through her script-editing and mentoring service scriptadvice.co.uk.
- Author(s)Yvonne Grace
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCreative Essentials
- Weight158 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.