All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover everything you'll need to kw in order to write well for the IELTS test, whether you are planning to take the Academic or the General Training version. This book will help IELTS test takers learn several essential skills, including: <li>Task Achievement: follow a three-step model to plan, write, and revise your essays<li>Coherence and Cohesion: practice organizing your writing and connecting ideas<li>Lexical Resource: build your vocabulary and use it correctly<li>Grammatical Range and Accuracy: review rules and practice applying them to your writingEach section leads you step-by-step through the process of writing an essay in response to a particular task. Learn how to apply what you've learned, familiarize yourself with the types of questions you'll have to respond to on the test, complete your responses within the time limits, and more. An Appendix also includes a More Writing Practice section with a selection of essays written in response to IELTS writing tasks.
- Author(s)Lin Lougheed
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.