All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the first book every prospective doctoral candidate should read. Many students have praised this title's two previous editions for their ability to convey a sense of order and structure to the formidable task of dissertation writing. This new edition has been updated to account for recent advances in digital techlogy and the realities of today's academic world, it presents solid advice on-- <li> Selecting an advisor and a dissertation committee <li> Selecting a dissertation topic <li> Investigating existing kwledge on the topic <li> Making a dissertation proposal <li> Budgeting and scheduling time for research and writing <li> Working with the advisor and dissertation committee <li> Managing dissertation activities <li> Defending and publishing the dissertation The authors also offer detailed advice on using computer software for storing, retrieving, and analyzing data, as well as for writing the dissertation.
- Author(s)Detmar W. Straub,Gordon B. Davis
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.