All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $15.41Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short stories and a vella that will tickle, romance, and provoke your emotions in a warm wonderful read. In the tradition of Hemingway, local places in his childhood along with current characters provide the settings including City Park Grill and his favorite chair.
- Author BiographyStewert James is a retired RN with a BSN, MS in Healthcare Services Administration, and has spent 40 years in healthcare 25 of those years as an educator, administrator, CEO, lobbyist, and PAC administrator. Stewert, a father of 3 gifted children, is a writer, poet and novelist known to travel the streets, roads, and byways of the Little Traverse Bay area looking for his next character. You may find him doing his Wellness groups at several locations, being Mater' D at Chandler's - A Restaurant, and volunteering at Brother Dan's Food Pantry or Crooked Tree Art Center. And you may read his stories written in the Petoskey News-Review, HomeLife, or Edibles magazine. But most assuredly, you'll see him on the Bay in his kayak, in the woods with his backpack, coursing through towns on his bike, on the river with his fly-rod, or sitting somewhere enjoying a classic single malt as he works on the next novel.
- Author(s)Stewert James
- PublisherMitchell Street Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMitchell Street Press
- Weight499 g
- Width218 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.